Upcoming Guest Opinions Post!

 


Hello everybody,

Sometime in the next few days I am planning my first guest opinions post! This format will consist of me and a couple of friends each writing a little on a question, and then a little conclusion! Maybe at some point down the line, you guys can write a paragraph too!

So here's the first motion, if you will!

"Is C a useful skill in 2023?"

We will examine views from multiple angles of the programming spectrum. Lined up to contribute, I have myself, my web dev friend, and a more Python angled developer!

What do you think of this hot question? Feel free to post your answer in the comments section below!

Comments

  1. I think that C is a useful skill but it is not that useful the ccp is a better use of your time

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting, I cant wait for this educational and informative post from werdl werdlson

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a rustacean bowling ball I see this as an absolute win

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I use the V language

color gets updated!